GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Lookfamed GmbH operates a homepage for commercial purposes under the domain https://lookfamed.de.
On this website, Lookfamed GmbH offers customers digital products for purchase via the Internet.
§ 1 Product selection
(1) The customer has the possibility to select and order products on the above-mentioned website.
(2) With regard to each product, the customer receives a separate product description on the respective landing page.
(3) The customer can click on the desired products on the website. These are collected in a virtual shopping basket and the customer receives a compilation of the products at the total final price at the end of his purchase.
(4) Before sending the order, Lookfamed GmbH enables the customer to check the order for accuracy of content, especially price and quantity, and to correct it if necessary.
§ 2 Prices
(1) The list prices at the time of the order as shown on the internet pages apply.
(2) All prices are final prices including the statutory value added tax. No shipping costs, as digital products are not suitable for shipping!
§ 3 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers of Lookfamed GmbH on the website are subject to change. Thus, Lookfamed GmbH is not obliged to perform in case of unavailability. However, a conclusion of a contract and thus a contractual obligation for the individual services will be concluded if Lookfamed GmbH has confirmed the customer's order in text form.
(2) Lookfamed GmbH is entitled to deliver goods that are equivalent in quality and price if the ordered goods are not available and the customer has declared his consent to this procedure in the order form.
§ 4 Execution of the contract
Processing of orders
The customer has the possibility to download his product directly after placing the order. He can do this up to 5 times via the link sent. After that, the link becomes invalid.
There are no shipping costs because e-books, videos, software and other digital products are sent as download files or by e-mail.
§ 5 Terms of payment
(1) PayPal Plus
Within the framework of the PayPal Plus payment service, we offer you various payment methods as PayPal services. You will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. There you can enter your payment data, confirm the use of your data by PayPal and the payment instruction to PayPal.
If you have chosen the PayPal payment method, you must be registered there or register first and legitimise yourself with your access data in order to pay the invoice amount. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by PayPal immediately after confirmation of the payment instruction. You will receive further instructions during the ordering process.
If you have chosen the payment method credit card, you do not have to be registered with PayPal to pay the invoice amount. The payment transaction will be carried out by your credit card company at PayPal's request immediately after confirmation of the payment instruction and after your legitimation as a legitimate cardholder and your card will be charged. You will receive further instructions during the ordering process.
If you have chosen the direct debit payment method, you do not have to be registered with PayPal to pay the invoice amount. By confirming the payment instruction, you give PayPal a direct debit mandate. PayPal will inform you about the date of the debit (so-called prenotification). By submitting the direct debit mandate immediately after confirming the payment instruction, PayPal requests its bank to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is carried out and your account is debited. You will receive further instructions during the ordering process.
If you choose a payment method via PayPal, an additional 0 percent of the purchase price will be charged.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna in each case:
Invoice: The payment is due within 14 days from the date of shipment of the products. You can find the invoice conditions here.
Instalment purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can pay for your purchase flexibly in monthly instalments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least EUR 6.95) or under the conditions otherwise stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after Klarna sends you a monthly invoice. For more information about the instalment purchase, including the General Terms and Conditions and the European Standard Information for Consumer Credit, please click here.
Immediately: Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
Direct debit: The debit will take place after the goods have been dispatched. You will be informed of the timing by e-mail.
§ 6 Force majeure
(1) In the event that Lookfamed GmbH cannot provide the service owed due to force majeure (in particular war, natural disasters), it is released from its service obligations for the duration of the hindrance.
(2) If Lookfamed GmbH is unable to execute the order or deliver the goods for more than one month due to force majeure, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract.
§ 7 Copyright
(1)The digital contents and ONLINE services are database works especially produced by Die Lookfamed GmbH, especially databases in the sense of §§ 4 para. 2, 87a para. 1 UrhG (German Copyright Act). The associated computer programs are protected by §§ 69a ff. UrhG.
(2) Lookfamed GmbH is the rights holder with regard to all other elements of the ONLINE databases, in particular with regard to the rights of use and ancillary copyrights to contents and documents.
§ 8 Downloads
(1) After completing the ordering process via the homepage of Lookfamed GmbH, the CUSTOMER receives the simple, non-transferable right to use an e-book for exclusively personal use in accordance with the Copyright Act in the respective manner offered.
(2) The right of use begins as soon as Lookfamed GmbH has made the download option available to the CUSTOMER. This is done by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address indicated by the CUSTOMER and registered with Lookfamed GmbH.
(3) This e-mail contains a link to download the e-book. The download link is available for a period of 14 days.
(4) The CUSTOMER himself is responsible for transferring the file to his terminal device in due time before the end of this period and to protect the file there by security measures (e.g. backup).
(5) The transfer of e-books to different computers or mobile terminal devices of the CUSTOMER is permitted for personal use. Furthermore, it is not permitted to change the content or editorial content of e-books in any way or to use modified versions, to copy them for third parties, to make them publicly accessible or to forward them, to place them on the web or in other networks against payment or free of charge, to imitate them, to resell them or to use them for commercial purposes.
(6) Transfer of the rights to third parties is excluded.